About This Tool:
The “Remove Non-URL Lines” tool is a convenient online utility that helps you swiftly eliminate lines that are not valid URLs from a given list. It trims leading/trailing spaces, removes non-URL entities, and enables removal of duplicate URLs for streamlined URL management.
How to Use:
- Paste or enter your list of lines into the input text area.
- Click the “Remove Non-URL entities” button to remove any lines that are not valid URLs.
- Use the “Remove Duplicate URLs” button to eliminate duplicate URLs from the result.
- View the cleaned and refined URLs in the output text area.
- Copy the output to the clipboard or download it as a text file using the respective buttons.
- Clear all data using the “Clear All” button to start fresh. Enjoy efficient URL processing with this handy tool!
Q: What is the purpose of the “Remove Non-URL Lines” tool?
A: This tool aims to assist users in filtering out lines that are not valid URLs from a given list, ensuring a clean and focused collection of URLs.
Q: How does the tool identify non-URL lines?
A: The tool verifies each line by checking if it conforms to the standard URL format. Lines that do not meet the criteria are considered non-URL entities.
Q: Can I remove duplicate URLs using this tool?
A: Yes, the tool provides a feature to remove duplicate URLs from the resulting list, allowing for efficient URL management.
Q: Does the tool modify the original list of lines?
A: No, the tool operates on a copy of the input and leaves the original list intact. It generates a new output with the filtered and refined URLs.
Q: Are there any limitations on the input size?
A: While there is no fixed limit, extremely large lists may impact performance. It is advisable to keep the input within a reasonable size for optimal results.
Q: Can I download the cleaned URLs for offline use?
A: Yes, the tool offers the functionality to download the cleaned URLs as a text file, enabling offline access and further processing.