Imagine finding a mouse that’s like a perfect fit for your hand, relieving all the discomfort and pain caused by long hours of use.
Well, look no further! In this article, we’ll guide you through the best ergonomic mice of 2023. Say goodbye to wrist pain and carpal tunnel syndrome as we’ve carefully selected these mice based on comfort, performance, and durability.
Get ready to upgrade your mouse and enhance your productivity. Your hand will thank you!
Table of Contents
- Best Ergonomic Mouses in 2023
- #1 Logitech Ergo M575 Wireless Trackball Mouse
- #2 Anker 2.4G Wireless Vertical Ergonomic Optical Mouse
- #3 Logitech Lift Vertical Ergonomic Mouse
- #4 Lekvey Ergonomic Mouse, Vertical Wireless Mouse
- #5 TECKNET Wireless Mouse, 2.4G Ergonomic Optical Mouse
- #6 Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse (L6V-00001
- #7 Perixx PERIMICE-713 Wireless Ergonomic Vertical Mouse
- Buying Guide: How to choose the Best Ergonomic Mouses
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Are There Any Wireless Ergonomic Mice That Offer a Wired Option as Well?
- Can the Logitech MX Master 3S2 Be Used With Both Mac and Windows Computers?
- Do Any of the Recommended Ergonomic Mice Have Customizable Buttons?
- Are There Any Ergonomic Mice Specifically Designed for Left-Handed Users?
- What Is the Warranty Coverage for the Logitech MX Ergo?
Best Ergonomic Mouses in 2023
Looking for the best ergonomic mouses in 2023? Look no further! We’ve compiled a list of top options that prioritize comfort and functionality.
Some of the top ergonomic mouses include:
- Logitech Ergo M575 Wireless Trackball Mouse
- Anker 2.4G Wireless Vertical Ergonomic Optical Mouse
- Logitech Lift Vertical Ergonomic Mouse
These mouses are designed to reduce strain and promote a more natural hand position. They are perfect for long hours of use.
#1 Logitech Ergo M575 Wireless Trackball Mouse
The Logitech Ergo M575 Wireless Trackball Mouse offers an ergonomic comfort design and smooth thumb control, making it a great choice for those with tight workspaces. With its compact size and thumb-based trackball, you can navigate your computer effortlessly without the need for a large surface area. The wireless connectivity options allow for easy setup and flexibility, whether you prefer Bluetooth or the USB receiver. Plus, you can enjoy up to 24 months of use from just a single AA battery, ensuring long-lasting performance.
- Brand: Logitech
- Series: Ergo M575
- Product Dimensions: 6.5 x 4.2 x 2 inches
- Color: Black
- Power Source: battery powered
- Batteries: 1 Lithium Ion batteries required. (included)
- Manufacturer: Logitech
- Ergonomic comfort design
- Smooth thumb control
- Two ways to connect: Bluetooth or USB receiver
- Long battery life of up to 24 months
- Compact size ideal for tight workspaces
- Right-handed design may not be suitable for left-handed users
- Not recommended for gaming purposes
- Limited color options available
#2 Anker 2.4G Wireless Vertical Ergonomic Optical Mouse
You can experience healthier wrist and arm positions with the Anker 2.4G Wireless Vertical Ergonomic Optical Mouse. This mouse is designed scientifically to provide a more comfortable and natural hand position, reducing the strain on your wrist and arm. With its 800/1200/1600 DPI Resolution Optical Tracking Technology, you can enjoy precise cursor control and smooth tracking.
The next/previous buttons allow for convenient webpage browsing, improving your productivity. Additionally, the mouse has a power-saving mode that activates after 8 minutes of inactivity, helping to conserve battery life.
- Brand: Anker
- Model: AK-98ANWVM-UBA
- Hardware Platform: Mac
- Operating System: Linux, Windows 10
- Product Dimensions: 3.98 x 3.23 x 3.15 inches
- Color: Black
- Power Source: Battery Powered
- Manufacturer: Anker
- Comfortable and natural hand position
- Good battery life
- Responsive buttons
- Solid construction
- Affordable alternative to Logitech MX Vertical
- Perfect fit for carpal tunnel
- Occasional stuttering issue
- May not be ideal for larger hands
- Limited color options
#3 Logitech Lift Vertical Ergonomic Mouse
Get ready to experience a more comfortable and natural hand position with the Logitech Lift Vertical Ergonomic Mouse. This wireless mouse offers a sleek and ergonomic design that’s perfect for small to medium right hands. With its softly textured grip and snug thumb rest, you’ll have a secure and comfortable hold while using it. The 57 degrees of vertical shape ensures a more natural posture, reducing strain on your wrist and forearm.
The Logitech Lift Vertical Ergonomic Mouse features customizable buttons and quiet clicks, allowing for a personalized and quiet computing experience. The SmartWheel provides smooth scrolling, enhancing your productivity. Plus, this mouse is ergo-certified by leading ergonomists, ensuring its quality and effectiveness.
- Weight: 125 g
- Dimensions: 108 x 70 x 71 mm
- Tracking: 4000 DPI
- Battery type: 1x AA battery
- Battery life: 24 months
- Wireless range: 10 m
- Comfortable and natural hand position
- Softly textured grip and snug thumb rest
- Customizable buttons and quiet clicks
- SmartWheel for smooth scrolling
- Ergo-certified by leading ergonomists
- Limited compatibility with certain operating systems
- Requires an AA battery for power
- May be too large for users with small hands.
#4 Lekvey Ergonomic Mouse, Vertical Wireless Mouse
With its adjustable DPI levels and page functionality buttons, the Lekvey Ergonomic Mouse offers a comfortable and efficient user experience. Its ergonomic design ensures a neutral wrist and arm position, reducing the risk of discomfort or pain. The mouse features three adjustable DPI levels (800/1200/1600) to suit your preference and needs.
The page back and page forward functionality buttons allow for easy navigation while browsing. The high-capacity rechargeable battery ensures long-lasting use, with the ability to last up to 4 weeks with 40 hours of use per week. The Lekvey Ergonomic Mouse is widely compatible with various Windows operating systems. Its compact and lightweight design makes it suitable for use with laptops, PCs, computers, desktops, and notebooks.
- Brand: Lekvey
- Model: 7L-01
- Hardware Platform: Laptop, PC
- Operating System: Linux, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 2000, Windows 10
- Product Dimensions: 4.6 x 2.7 x 3.9 inches
- Color: Black
- Power Source: Battery Powered
- Batteries: 1 CR123A batteries required.
- Manufacturer: LEKVEY
- Adjustable DPI levels
- Page functionality buttons
- Ergonomic design
- Rechargeable battery
- Wide compatibility
- Compact and lightweight
- May not be suitable for larger hands
- Lack of smoothness in gliding on surfaces
Overall, the Lekvey Ergonomic Mouse is a reliable and efficient option for individuals seeking comfort and functionality in their mouse usage.
#5 TECKNET Wireless Mouse, 2.4G Ergonomic Optical Mouse
The TECKNET Wireless Mouse offers a reliable and hassle-free user experience with its 2.4G ergonomic optical design and 24 months battery life. This mouse is designed to provide comfort and precision, allowing you to navigate your computer with ease. With its plug-and-play functionality, you can simply connect the mouse to your computer and start using it immediately. The TECKNET Wireless Mouse also offers adjustable DPI levels, allowing you to customize the sensitivity of the mouse to suit your needs. Its broad compatibility ensures that it can be used with a variety of devices, including Mac and Windows XP. Overall, the TECKNET Wireless Mouse is a convenient and efficient option for those in need of a reliable and ergonomic mouse.
- 2.4G ergonomic optical design
- 24 months battery life
- 2600 DPI with 5 adjustment levels
- Plug & Play functionality
- TECKNET Tru-Wave Technology
- Reliable and hassle-free user experience
- Comfortable and ergonomic design
- Long battery life
- Adjustable sensitivity levels
- Broad compatibility with various devices
- Some users experienced freezing issues
- Battery life could be improved
- Limited color options available
#6 Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse (L6V-00001
You’ll find the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse to be a comfortable and responsive option for navigating your computer. With its advanced ergonomic design and thumb scoop, this mouse encourages natural hand and wrist postures, providing a comfortable wrist position. The MicrosofTrack Technology ensures precise control on any surface, while the Windows button allows for one-touch access to the Start Menu. Users have provided positive feedback on the comfort and usability of this mouse, particularly those who’ve previous experience with Microsoft ergonomic products. However, there are some concerns about the USB connector and button placement.
Overall, the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse is highly regarded for its ability to alleviate wrist pain and provide comfort during extended computer use.
- Advanced ergonomic design with thumb scoop
- MicrosofTrack Technology for precise control
- Windows button for one-touch access
- USB connector
- Comfortable and responsive
- Encourages natural hand and wrist postures
- Alleviates wrist pain
- Precise control on any surface
- Concerns about USB connector and button placement
#7 Perixx PERIMICE-713 Wireless Ergonomic Vertical Mouse
If you’re looking for a wireless ergonomic mouse that promotes natural hand posture and increases productivity, consider the Perixx PERIMICE-713. This mouse is designed to provide long-lasting comfort by encouraging a more natural hand position.
With its 6-button layout, it’s perfect for tasks that require increased productivity. The mouse also offers adjustable DPI levels of 800, 1200, and 1600, allowing you to customize the sensitivity to your preference.
The wireless feature operates at a 2.4GHz frequency and has a range of up to 10 meters. Additionally, the mouse has a built-in power ON/OFF switch button and power-saving function to conserve battery life. It’s compatible with Windows 7, 8, 10, 11, and later versions.
- Wireless Type: 802.11a/b/g/n, 2.4 GHz Radio Frequency
- Average Battery Life: 100 Hours
- Product Dimensions: 4.92 x 2.44 x 3.03 inches
- Power Source: Battery Powered
- Batteries: 2 AAA batteries required.
- Promotes natural hand posture
- Increases productivity with 6-button layout
- Adjustable DPI levels
- Wireless with a range of up to 10 meters
- Power-saving features
- Some users reported less responsiveness
- Issues with left and right-click buttons
Buying Guide: How to choose the Best Ergonomic Mouses
When choosing the best ergonomic mouse for you, there are several factors to consider. First, think about the size and shape of the mouse to ensure it fits comfortably in your hand. Consider your grip style and whether you prefer a wired or wireless option. Additionally, look for a mouse with adjustable DPI for precise cursor movement and programmable buttons for customized shortcuts. These considerations will help you find the ideal ergonomic mouse that suits your needs and enhances your overall computing experience.
Size and shape
The size and shape of an ergonomic mouse are important factors to consider for finding a comfortable fit for your hand. When choosing an ergonomic mouse, keep these four factors in mind:
- Hand size: Make sure the mouse is neither too large nor too small for your hand. It should fit comfortably and allow your hand to rest naturally on it.
- Grip style: Consider your preferred grip style – whether it’s palm grip, claw grip, or fingertip grip. Different mice are designed to accommodate different grip styles, so choose one that matches your preference.
- Contoured design: Look for a mouse with a contoured shape that supports the natural curve of your hand. This will help reduce strain and discomfort during prolonged use.
- Button placement: Pay attention to the placement of buttons on the mouse. They should be easily accessible and intuitive to use without causing any strain or awkward finger positions.
To find the right ergonomic mouse for you, consider your preferred grip style, whether you prefer palm grip, claw grip, or fingertip grip. The palm grip involves resting your entire hand on the mouse, providing maximum support and comfort. On the other hand, the claw grip arches your hand over the mouse, with only the fingertips and the base of the palm touching it, allowing for quick and precise movements. Lastly, the fingertip grip involves only the fingertips touching the mouse, providing minimal contact and maximum agility.
Different ergonomic mice are designed with specific grip styles in mind, so knowing your preferred grip style will help you choose a mouse that feels comfortable and natural in your hand.
Adjustable DPI (dots per inch)
Adjustable DPI allows you to customize the sensitivity of your mouse, giving you precise control over cursor movement. With adjustable DPI, you can tailor your mouse to your specific needs and preferences.
Here are four reasons why adjustable DPI is important:
- Increased Accuracy: Lower DPI settings can provide more precision for tasks that require fine movements, such as graphic design or photo editing.
- Faster Cursor Speed: Higher DPI settings allow for faster cursor movement, which can be beneficial for fast-paced tasks like gaming or navigating large screens.
- Versatility: Adjustable DPI gives you the flexibility to switch between different sensitivity levels based on the task at hand, providing a more comfortable and efficient user experience.
- Personalization: Everyone has their own unique way of using a mouse. Adjustable DPI allows you to find the sensitivity that feels most comfortable and natural to you, enhancing overall productivity and reducing strain on your hand and wrist.
When customizing your mouse, consider the programmable buttons that allow you to assign specific functions for quick and easy access. These buttons can greatly enhance your productivity and gaming experience. Imagine having the ability to perform complex tasks or execute game commands with just a simple press of a button. Whether you need to open a frequently used program, switch weapons in a game, or perform a specific action, programmable buttons provide the convenience and efficiency you need. Take a look at the table below to see the emotional impact of different ergonomic mice with programmable buttons:
|Mouse Model||Emotional Impact|
|Logitech MX Master 3S||Excitement|
|Logitech M720 Triathlon||Satisfaction|
|Razer Basilisk V3||Thrill|
|Logitech MX ERGO||Delight|
Choose a mouse that not only provides comfort but also empowers you to customize it according to your needs. With programmable buttons, you can take control and achieve more in less time.
Wired or wireless
Consider the pros and cons of wired and wireless mice to determine which option suits your needs and preferences.
- Wireless mice offer the freedom to move around without being restricted by cables.
- They’re ideal for those who value mobility and want a clutter-free workspace.
- Wired mice have a direct connection to your device, resulting in minimal latency.
- This makes them a preferred choice for gamers and those who require precise and real-time movement.
- Battery Life:
- Wireless mice rely on batteries or rechargeable batteries, which need to be monitored and replaced.
- Wired mice, on the other hand, don’t require any batteries and are always ready to use.
- A wired mouse ensures a stable and consistent connection, eliminating the risk of disconnection or interference.
- Wireless mice may encounter connectivity issues or signal drops, especially in crowded environments.
Compatibility with your operating system
Ensure that the ergonomic mouse you choose is compatible with your operating system to avoid any compatibility issues or limitations.
Before purchasing an ergonomic mouse, it’s important to check if it’s compatible with your specific operating system. This will ensure that the mouse functions properly and all its features can be utilized without any problems. Compatibility issues can arise if the mouse’s drivers or software aren’t supported by your operating system.
Additionally, certain operating systems may have limitations on the customization options or functionality of the mouse. By verifying compatibility beforehand, you can save yourself the hassle of dealing with any potential issues and ensure a smooth and seamless user experience with your ergonomic mouse.
Tracking technology (optical or laser)
Optical and laser tracking technology are two options to consider when choosing an ergonomic mouse. Here are four factors to help you understand the differences and make an informed decision:
- Optical tracking uses LED lights to track movement, offering precise cursor control on most surfaces.
- Laser tracking uses laser beams for even more accuracy, making it ideal for smooth surfaces like glass or glossy desks.
- Surface Compatibility:
- Optical sensors work well on most surfaces, including cloth mouse pads.
- Laser sensors may struggle on reflective or transparent surfaces, requiring a mouse pad for optimal performance.
- Optical sensors typically have lower DPI (dots per inch) sensitivity compared to laser sensors.
- If you require high sensitivity for gaming or graphic design, a laser mouse may be a better choice.
- Power Consumption:
- Optical mice consume less power compared to laser mice.
- This results in longer battery life or extended use of wired mice.
Consider these factors when choosing between optical and laser tracking technology to find the ergonomic mouse that best suits your needs.
When it comes to weight, you’ll want to find an ergonomic mouse that feels comfortable and balanced in your hand. The weight of the mouse can greatly impact your overall experience and usability. A mouse that’s too heavy can cause fatigue and strain on your hand and wrist, while a mouse that’s too light may lack stability and precision.
It’s important to find a mouse that strikes the right balance for you. Some prefer a lighter mouse for faster movements, while others prefer a slightly heavier mouse for added control. Ultimately, the weight of the mouse is a personal preference, so it’s important to try out different options and see what feels best for you.
Scroll wheel functionality
Finding a mouse with a smooth and responsive scroll wheel is essential for seamless navigation and browsing. Here are four important factors to consider when evaluating scroll wheel functionality:
- Scroll wheel resistance: Look for a mouse with adjustable scroll wheel resistance, allowing you to customize the scrolling experience to your preference. Some mice offer a free-spinning mode for fast scrolling and a click-to-click mode for precise scrolling.
- Scroll wheel direction: Consider whether you prefer a horizontal scroll wheel in addition to the traditional vertical scroll wheel. This can be especially useful for navigating wide spreadsheets or zooming in and out of documents.
- Scroll wheel precision: Look for a mouse with high-resolution scrolling, allowing for precise control when scrolling through webpages or documents. Smooth and accurate scrolling can greatly enhance your browsing experience.
- Scroll wheel durability: Ensure that the scroll wheel is built to last and can handle frequent use. Look for mice with high-quality materials and mechanisms to prevent wear and tear over time.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are There Any Wireless Ergonomic Mice That Offer a Wired Option as Well?
Yes, there are wireless ergonomic mice that offer a wired option as well. They provide the flexibility of wireless use but also allow you to switch to a wired connection when needed.
Can the Logitech MX Master 3S2 Be Used With Both Mac and Windows Computers?
Yes, the Logitech MX Master 3S2 can be used with both Mac and Windows computers. It offers a versatile and seamless experience across different operating systems, allowing you to work efficiently on any device.
Do Any of the Recommended Ergonomic Mice Have Customizable Buttons?
Yes, some of the recommended ergonomic mice have customizable buttons. This allows you to personalize the mouse to your specific needs and improve your overall user experience.
Are There Any Ergonomic Mice Specifically Designed for Left-Handed Users?
Yes, there are ergonomic mice specifically designed for left-handed users. They have a design that accommodates the natural hand position and button placements that are more comfortable for left-handed individuals.
What Is the Warranty Coverage for the Logitech MX Ergo?
The warranty coverage for the Logitech MX Ergo is not specified in the current context. Please refer to the product’s documentation or contact Logitech directly for information regarding the warranty coverage.
In conclusion, upgrading to one of the best ergonomic mice in 2023 will revolutionize your computing experience. Say goodbye to discomfort and hello to optimal comfort and productivity.
Whether you prefer a traditional design or a vertical mouse, these carefully selected options will provide the perfect fit for your hand.
Don’t let wrist pain and carpal tunnel syndrome hold you back. Invest in an ergonomic mouse and experience the ultimate level of comfort and performance.